Computer-Aided Cognitive Rehabilitation
Cognitive rehabilitation training is a targeted intervention aimed at improving specific mental abilities such as memory, attention, working memory, speed of processing, or executive function.
Two major types of cognitive training are process-based, which includes repeated practice of targeted exercises, and strategy-based, which involves learning strategies and techniques.
Cognitive therapy – in clinic, practice, and at home
Professionals consistently opt for HeadApp as their premier choice in computer-aided cognitive rehabilitation, thanks to its outstanding performance in clinical settings, private practices, rehabilitation centers, mobile applications, and remote in-home rehabilitation via the internet.
The system provides deficit specific, highly effective therapy for patients with cognitive impairments resulting from stroke, TBI, inflammatory, autoimmune, neurodegenerative diseases and cognitive deficits associated with psychiatric diseases.
HeadApp addresses memory, working memory, attention, reaction and impulse control, planning and problem solving, spatial cognition, language and everyday functions. HeadApp provides both an In-clinic solution and a telerehabilitation solution for home patients. The web-based application can be used on any internet enabled computer or tablet. No install process needed!
Free Trial and Order Subscription
Just try it out, experience the ease of use, and take advantage of the variety of the program.
Pleas note that the free trial is only possible on Windows and Mac PCs and Laptops! The purchased program can also be used on the iPad and Android Tablet.
Enjoy your trial!
No Credit Card required / No Obligation
- Try the full program for up to 14 days
- Free trial for the software on Windows and Mac PCs/Laptops
- Software loads in your default browser, no install needed
- Click “Professional Version” and “Register”
- Start by adding your first patient clicking “New”
Single Therapist Access
- Access for 1 therapist
- unlimited number of patients
- unlimited in-clinic solution and telerehabilitation solution for home patients
- web-based application can be used on any internet enabled computer or tablet
- access to all screenings and therapy programs
- Note: Additional license(s) for your therapists available via AddOn $765 (10% discount).